Looking 4 FAST plastic Tandem Kayak

Tell me all and more please!
Hunting for the narrowest beam plastic boat the Riot Polarity was my first promising find:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Riot-Polarity-Tandem-Kayak_W0QQitemZ7195571190QQihZ015QQcategoryZ36122QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

That’s why I listed it as one my three candidates … I was hoping to get more detailed feedback on that from people who know how to compare them. The TacklesShack (from the ebay listing above) is 300 miles away from where I live which I would be happy to drive to to test paddle and get me my tandem kayak.

On the other hand I found so little reviews and extra information about performance and craftmanship on the Riot Polarity that I started to hesitate. I wonder if the twin-hull design is promoting a fast glide or if it trades speed for stability. Since you owned a Polarity for two years … I wished you could “tell me ALL” (… even the stuff I don’t know to ask for). Anyway, any advice about performance and craftmanship is extremly appreciated!!! Maybe you could even sent me some pictures directly to my email: Jack@Toth.net. THANK YOU for yuor efforts!

Riot Polarity
Quality wise the Polarity is one of the best. I looked at the plastic tandems from Current Design, Perception, Necky and Prijon. The Riot was by far a higher quality kayak. As far as speed goes I have paddled my Polarity with my five year old granddaughter in the bow myself in the stern. My son was following in my Sirocco and could not keep up. I would think that two average paddlers in the Polarity would have no problem staying ahead of a fit paddler in a fast single. You will have to paddle in sync or clanging paddles will be the order of the day. Its not as much trouble as some make it out to be. So before you spend your money I strongly suggest you paddle a Polarity. Happy shopping!