Major Tom

There are still folks around who remember Walt, right? Black Walter, wgivens? Remember how he used to call this the Pnet gallery? Well, this is really turning in to a gallery after all these years - over a decade now.

But I fear we might miss those branching diagrams of the threads that displayed all the tangents our conversations tend to take, bifurcating and coming back together, not unlike like a river with islands. I bet even now ground control might think we’re floating in a most peculiar way when these post are read in linear fashion.

@PJC said:
There are still folks around who remember Walt, right? Black Walter, wgivens? Remember how he used to call this the Pnet gallery? Well, this is really turning in to a gallery after all these years - over a decade now.

But I fear we might miss those branching diagrams of the threads that displayed all the tangents our conversations tend to take, bifurcating and coming back together, not unlike like a river with islands. I bet even now ground control might think we’re floating in a most peculiar way when these post are read in linear fashion.

I remember Walt, and yes the current format will take some getting used to.

Gandalf(PJC) and 2 Hobbits

BOB

@thebob.com said:

Gandalf(PJC) and 2 Hobbits

BOB

“You can dance with the river, but you have to know the steps”.