Mohawk Probe 12 & Mohawk XL13

Bell/Esquif test rides…
I do still have plans to test drive both the Nexus, and the Vertige X at the first opportunity…possibly later this month.

I sold 3 boats last year & money was saved. I am in a position to purchase a second boat this year if I so desire, and can find space to house it.

I am “not” saving for my daughter’s education. She already has 3 degrees!

Hearses don’t have canoe racks & I ain’t getting any younger.

BOB

H …
I thought I was the one who suggested purple to you?! You owe me one dollah! You hardly ever paddle it anyway since you got bit by the ww bug, and went over, or back to, the darkside.

BOB

P.S. Probably see you soon; somewhere you can give the Probe a try. NO! I do NOT want to try to roll your kayak!

Rolling…
No - you don’t want to try to roll my kayak? I bet I can roll that Probe without even trying - at least the first 180 degrees!

You know Jay’s new ‘yak has got a lot of purple in it too - we’re gonna have a whole freakin’ fleet of purple boats! Woo hoo!

Purple Boats are Just Better!

You were not the only one in the group with a purple boat Heather. I have always had one. There just was not enough white water at the Rendezvous to bring it out. It is a total white water boat, a Noah.

Happy Paddl’n!

^)

Mick

Received Fotos. Nice “Bath Tub” Bob!
Pretty Purple “Bath Tub”* Bob!

• “Bath Tub” as in: Holds way more water than necessary to clean the body up. Paddles like a bath tub looks it would; takes lots of herding and spins in an instant if you are not vigilant. Would look real good with feet under it, a set of faucets mounted on it, and sitting next to the toilet. ;^)

Happy Paddl’n!

:^)

Mick