Narrowed it down -Need help - Looksha 14 / Tsunami 145 / Zephyr 160 / Stratos 14.5L

Probably a good move for long term use you will be happier with for a long time. Cockpit on that boat looks like a breeze to drop into. Make a trip out of going to riverconn and enjoy the ride. Least I think you can demo it there.

Willowleaf called it, think of this one as your first boat not your forever boat.

Yup I am starting to understand that point. I still have some concerns but for the pricing I think I will jsut move forward and can always look at other items in years to come. I am just hoping I can find ways to transport and store a 16 footer.

What is the transport vehicle?

See you on the water,
Marshall
The Connection, Inc.
Hyde Park, NY
845-228-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: www.the-river-connection.com
Store: www.the-river-connection.us
Facebook: fb.me/theriverconnection

If storage and transport concern you, a Pakboat XT-16 (46 pound folding kayak that can be stored in a duffel bag) would solve all those hassles.

@BigandSmall said:
Willowleaf called it, think of this one as your first boat not your forever boat.

never know I bought a 15’ SOT ocean Trident and then a CD Solstice. Ok not exactly my first but it would be my forever boat. I should have bought at least a roto sea kayak and skipped the SOT. But who knows it go me started and I keep it for guess at the house. We rented two SOT then went back few days later and bought new ones. Should have rented a sit in first but who knew.

I just took WIllowleaf’s comment to mean preferences change as skills grow. When I started I just wanted a kayak that would float, then I wanted solid tracking, then something smaller, then something more maneuverable, then something lighter and faster… Now I have too many boats but I’m happy, I just need a sail.

Honda element- will eventually need to get better crossbars but for now just the factoru crossbars. I guess it will work just gonna look a bit funny when th kayak is longer than the car itself.

I have a Ford Excursion and my Libra is 22’ and hangs off both ends. Just secure it well.

Funny is my wife’s Mini with a 17’5" P&H Cetus and a Bell Wildfire on it at the same time. Makes a great sunshade!

See you on the water,
Marshall
The Connection, Inc.
Hyde Park, NY
845-228-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: www.the-river-connection.com
Store: www.the-river-connection.us
Facebook: fb.me/theriverconnection

From Current Designs’ website…

There are legal limits based on wheelbase of vehicle and overhangs.

that is a funny picture

Seward has 22’ on small mini Cooper post later if I find it

https://goo.gl/images/cMgkiC