Neck Gasket Replacement - Source?

I haven’t heard of anyone selling
Neoprene gaskets as an after market installation so it’s probably something you’ll have make on your own. It’s really not that much work to make your own and it’s very inexpensive, especially if your making them for a group of paddlers. If you follow along through my webshots log of the process I used to make mine it will walk you through buying the proper product, fitting and installation. It might seem a bit intimidating at first but the end product will be worth the effort.

Is the dry top Gore-Tex?
If so and it’s leaking, it will be repaired or replaced under warranty.

glideskin
Do you know one any sources? The company referenced in your blog doesn’t list anything in their clearance section.

I love neo glideskin gaskets on my NRS shorty.

local dive shops
A thought for next time. Your local dive shop would likely also have gaskets and the materials needed to replace. They may also do replacement if you prefer to have it done.

Nah…
It’s not Aflak - its "something else -:wink:

Macro is the only dealer I have delt
with. I have found it best to give them a call to find out what they have in their clearance section. Even if you don’t buy the neoprene at the clearance price it isn’t that much, especially when you see how many gaskets you make out of a roll.