Need canoe buying advice

buying
Hello, I am new on this forum, but a intermediate skilled paddler. You seem knowlegable. My question is this. I own a nice Kayak, and a tandum canoe. I want a solo canoe. Something I can “pack”/portage, Kevlar Ultralight I am looking at. Yet nothing too small, nor too big. Very lite. Decent waterline. Good tracking. I was tossing around several models from both Bell and Wenonah. I weigh 220 lbs, solid muscle. I tend to canoe rivers to lakes, very little whitewater; I would rent one or take my royalex for that. I do one to two niters, and comfortable at that. WHAT BOAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND? I mean looking a the magic or merlin2, nice but optimum load is like 280 lbs. I am 220 so not much room for comfort. Wenonah wilderness looks nice; I do not know the optimum load. Rockstar looks appealing as well. SUggestions please. Going to bed now, will check back later. Any inout is welcome. Thanks

Mike

Post this as a new question
Not many people will notice that you inserted your question into the middle of a discussion which has probably come to an end. Find the “New Topic” button and post your question that way.