Nordkapp LV???

Maybe your preference…
… reflects other shortcomings in the other designs that causes you to need the stronger secondary feedback in them…

Maybe LV has it all balanced out.

Try one.

YES

– Last Updated: Jul-04-07 11:47 AM EST –

More than the LOA and WOA would imply. The waterline beam of the (standard composite) Aquanaut and Nordkapp LV are almost identical at midship. The hull section of the Nordkapp LV is different enough from the Aquanaut to give the two boats quite different feel. The Nordkapp LV also has way more rocker than an Aquanaut.

Secondary feedback
If I were to list in order from most to least definite secondary feedback it would be: Explorer, Aquanaut, Nordkapp LV.

Nordkapp LV on Pnet

– Last Updated: Jul-04-07 11:53 PM EST –

07-03-2007
dealer
(MI) Fiberglass 2006 Valley Nordkapp LV, British Racing Green over Golden Yellow. Demo used for less than 1 year. $2599. Located at Riverside Kayak Connection, Wyandotte, MI. Call (734)285-2925 or e-mail. Click for more information. -- Submitted by: 28kayak

Wants almost as much as a new one (retail $3099, usually sell for $2900). But maybe it's in superb condition.

Or perhaps bruce or someone else can pick up a deal at Geneva Kayak year end sale in October:

KAYAKFEST
Demo Kayak Sale
Free Classes and Workshops (Sat)
End of Season Barbecue Dinner (Sat)
Featured Presentation (Sat)
10-19 :: 10-21, 2007

Good Deal!
…as I believe there is a price increase for 2007.

it’s out of it’s element on flat
I have to agree 100% with this statement.

I’m not a skilled paddler but the degree of confidence I get when I paddle my Nordkapp (especially when loaded since it’s not the LV) in rough water is still unsurpassed.

When paddled on flat water… it’s just a kayak. In rough water… it’s a Nordkapp.

PS Yes, I’m in love with my kayak but please do not call me Pamlico :wink: