Paddle Floats = Fraud?

He’s not just a zealot, he’s deranged
He rails against the established methods of sea kayak self-rescue and calls anyone who teaches them a murderer, but he routinely attempts to exploit the deaths of children for his personal gain. Don’t believe for a minute that his ranting is about safety; it’s about money, plain and simple. He stands to make a pile of it if he can convince politicians to mandate his product on all kayaks sold (his stated goal). He is a sick, twisted individual. Fortunately, nobody is listening to him, since it’s obvious how crazy he is.

Anyone interested in trying sponsons should buy them from a reputable source, not this dirtbag.

Thank you all!
Thank you everyone for their comments!

Yeah - the rhetoric was a real turn off, however it looks like the concept may have merit.

Currently in the process of building a yost kayak - Hopefully I’ll have enough pvc skin and glue left over to build a pair of sponsons to try out.

Thanks again!

Perfect Murder at Sea Kayaker
Please read all of:

http://www.sponsonguy.com/PerfectMurderSeakayakerMagazine.html

You see, it is all very simple, admitted by mr. Broze and well documented by the magazine for 2 decades. Don’t read the links if you can’t read this single page and follow the pictures as well as the text. Some of you seem to be as stupid as mr. Broze and Roger. It is all very simple. Just read the page. I have been advising authors, instructors and other sane people that the tea party is the predominant intellectual choice of the general paddling community to date, unfortunately. Tim

Sponsons
After the first paragraph, it should be obvious to anyone that the sponsons guy has some issues, but I was hoping to read others experience with sponsons or alternative self rescue aids.

I have always wondered if there was a way to use the large (inexpensive) pool noodles, either as sponsons, or even slipped over a paddle handle with slits that could slide out over the blades in a capsize?