Paddling Terminology

LMAO
Wack-A-Mole Thats classic!!! I’m just about peed myself laughing at that one!

“Vern” …following Mikes lead
I’d like to add one.

Vern (V-errr-n) Adj. used to describe the owner of a small recreational kayak (10’ or less) who insists that their boat can do anything from rounding Cape Horn to running the Snake…from crossing the Atlantic to negotiating the twistiest stump jumping Cypress swamp with a full load of camping gear. Vern!

Then what do you call…

– Last Updated: Jan-23-04 7:52 AM EST –

Someone who claims their reac-boat (shorter than 10ft) is "perfect for their needs" on the rivers & inland lakes that "they paddle" while equiped with the proper amount of camping gear needed for a 3-day trip. But has never said, that it is for such equal use as a sea kayak is intended (which are words such desriber has placed in the words of the describe-e).

Come on, make up a good one. You've made up everything else......

Paddle easy,

Coffee

P.S. why ruin good posts with a personal vendeta against someone who only repremanded someone else who judges people by their equipment? Post it somewhere else, I'll play....lol. But this time- don't delete it all.... ;)

Tell you what... You think your boat will do better than mine on the rivers I paddle, because it is bigger than 12'? Sometime this summer I'll give you coordinates to one of the rivers I run & we'll run it for a weekend together? BUT, I don't want to hear you bitchin' when you scar-up the bottom of your $1000+ boat on the rocks or can't make one of the turns or can't make it over (or under) the logs.... Not one word

Paddle easy,

Coffee

Hey I wasn’t talking about you…
LOL

LOL!! My bad, then…