Pentax Optio 43WP again

Dang!
Thats the one I wanted, not the new one.

Jim

Tristate Camera - 43WR available
We have the 43wr and it is awesome! We use it both paddling and on land. Like everyone has stated it does eat batteries. After a day of using standard batteries, we ran out and purchased rechargables (Energizer 2100 mAh). During a 2 week vacation, we only used one and a half sets of batteries. We shot over 250 pictures and used the zoom feature quite a bit. To see the quality of the pictures the camera takes, here is a link to our photo album.

http://mysite.verizon.net/amaruk/Album2.htm

Photos in albums 2 thru 8 are taken with the Optio. The panorama mode is an excellent feature for taking photos of your put-in or of a beautiful view.

And after doing a quick search, tristatecamera.com is still selling the camera for $349.

Happy Padding and Picture Taking

Lynn and Mikael

eBay – an occasional 43WR comes up…
…but not many. A new but opened one went recently at the buy-it-now price of $260. They are definitely getting scarce.

–David

Discontinued!
Thanks all for your responses, but Pentax has discontinued the 43WR in favor of their new WP model. Pentax does have the older 33WR model available on-line for $300, but I believe this was the original MSRP. Does not seem like a good deal to me. Ahh well, thats the way it goes.

Jim