Polish made P&H Kayaks

doesn’t pass the smell test

you want to know for sure?
Just look at the serial number. That will have the information you want. Of course you need to know what it is telling you but if they are building in another country, they will be using a different serial number sequence than the Brit boats. But save your time in asking this “informed forum” and just ask the P&H directly, like you should have in the first place.

This whole thing is lame…

– Last Updated: Mar-23-08 10:44 AM EST –

Call the damn company or email them. Enough of this masterbation. Who cares...

pollack kayakenski
did you here the one about the polish kayak?----have a nice easter- bert

LMAO +LMAO salty . DEAD ON CORRECT MAN !

right
Why did the topic get posted on two sites . As I said the book was a novel ,

yet concerns a subculture of polish and other former USSR workers in

the UK . It sounds like your PH boats , even if made in Briton , might be

made by polish workers of guest unable residency.

“Bait and Switch”?
Give us a break, will ya?

When I buy a product, I’m buying a PRODUCT, not a country of manufacture. Unless someone is a “buy British” advocate (if there is such a thing), why would they care if the boat is made in Poland? Regardless, the law requires that products state their country of manufacture, so there is bound to be a “Made in Poland” label on it, so there’s nothing fraudulent going on.

As far as quality goes, there’s no way one can equate a given country with a level of quality. Superbly crafted products are available from sources worldwide, including the currently popular whipping boy, China. Conversely, a “Made in USA” or “Made in the UK” label is no guarantee of high quality.

This whole discussion is a classic “tempest in a teapot”.

english quality
I can’t remember how long ago GB was the measuring stick for quality. I love British stuff. However, I have seen some glass and kevlar work on some of their boats that would never have left many US shops. The design and seaworthiness of British boats are tops. But they are not pieces of art regarding workmanship.

Polish made Kayaks
All of you shut up! Alot of people never get involved in this Web site because of you nit picking jerks. Vaughn Fulton

Funny…
This thread was dead… Until you pulled it back it up seven days later.

sing

I love Polish sausages. :slight_smile:

I cannot reveal my sources but I was
told the polish made Kayaks will be easy to spot. Just look for a bow mounted rudder or skeg!