pulling pop up

How about you get to that remote site
and some idiot moves in nearby, running a generator all night? Too many of those types out there these days.

With the price of gas…
I don’t think many will be using generators.

Not only that, but ninty percent of the places we camp in don’t allow generators at night.

Although we did have one of those “idiots” not too far from us when we were in AK.

I am not sure how they even get to sleep with the noise all night.

I much prefer to bundle up under a lot of good warm blankets.

Cheers,

JackL

Give yourself extra time to stop
due to the weight you’re towing.

test drove
the pop up. Wow. Not as bad as I was anticipating at all. What the heck was I worried about? And believe me, I worried…all week long about taking that thing for a drive.

So I drove it around, made a couple right hand turns and left. Then took it to the mall for the backing up. Ok…thats a little tough. But nothing that will get me into trouble…I don’t think…

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…

I checked out the site
and registered…looks fun…

thanks

If you have trouble, just put a hitch on
front of your car and push it where you want it to go.

cheers,

jackL

How right you are !
every time we are pulling the travel trailer through rush hour traffic in a big city, or trying to jocky it through some gas pumps, or the wind is blowing at forty MPH, or we are backing into a shoe horn type spot, I’ll ask her if she wants to drive, but she alwayals politely refuses.

I still can’t figure if that is a complement to my driving or if she is the smarter between the two of us.

I am leaning toward the latter.

cheers,

jackL