Romany Surf Kayak

what do you paddle?

Getting a little testy aren’t we?
Sorry my post above was not directed at you … but you sound like you have male PMS.

Well, as long as you are sorry…
PMS? I doubt it, my period isn’t for two more weeks.

I paddle a Nordkapp, Cetus, Aquanaut LV RM, and my skin boat. I have owned a few others, but this is the current line up. As mentioned by me above, I am seriously considering the purchase of a Romany S. My experience with the Romany S is what it is, my experience. I think this is what the OP asked for. Enough said. Bill

Wow!
Didn’t mean to raise so many feathers up in the air with my question about the Romany S. Geeze! I do want to thank those that posted and gave personal opinions on their experiences with the boat. I for one do not care about acceleration, going really fast, and I love pork! I want another boat for weekend camp trips, day paddles, and just something fun to play around in when conditions present themselves. Something more playful than my trusty CD Titan. I love my big Titan, but it is kind of a frieght hauler. Maybe someday the specific surf only boat, but not yet. Would like to find a partner first to do that with, cause I know the wife would not be into that! Thanks guys, Agongos, (Paul)

Yep