Semi Dry Top, Or?

Does that work with a helmet?
I’m thinking about something like that for mid winter. I hate rolling when the water is “cold” here (55 F).

The idea of getting your face work is really good advice for surfers I go out and get wet splash my face and then get in my boat, it makes that first huge cold wave that almost takes you out a lot less shocking.

My Trusty Pink Helmet

– Last Updated: Oct-29-04 4:33 AM EST –

was modified to take either a cap or a hood underneath. Matter of tightening/loosening the chin strap. I always have something on my head given my beautiful baldness. ;)

sing

PS. I finally was able to watch a little bit of the DVD. I think you did a great job on that. What background the opening music -- British Isles?

neck grease?
What grease do you use on your neck/face? I had a pretty good neck rash after Sunday – must have been the salt & sand, becase it’s never happened with that same top in fresh water.

100% Silicone Grease
harmless to latex and skin.

We are likely headed to Jennesse/Long Sand/Oqunquit on Sunday for SW wind swells. You’re welcome to try some. I have three jars of it to keep a supply on hand.

sing

The opening scene is Davenport

– Last Updated: Oct-29-04 11:37 AM EST –

The cliffs there reminded me of the Northern UK and that song is a cheesy piece called "Paddy Rides the Big One" the guy who recorded it was going for Celtic/Surf feel, as he said "what was I thinking" anyway I used to play a lot of celtic music with friends and I sort of thought it fits, Rusty and Vince riding big ones. The Music is recorded by the "Dirt Surfers" I believe it is basically one guy named Doug Cornell in a home recording studio in rural Michigan, he certainly has got the sound down.

It's finally stopped raining here, we have had many many sewage spills, I'm hoping to get out tomorrow morning at San Onofre.