Sienna vs Dodge Grand Caravan-

Dodge makes crap!
They used to make a decent car and now they make junk. Furthermore, the two dealerships in Virginia, outside D.C., treat you like crap when you go in for service. I purchased a new Dodge caravan when the van first came out and after numerous issues such as six times to the dealership for windshield leakage and wind-born howling from side trim. A screw was observed in the tire prior to purchase and was supposedly repaired. The morning after the purchase I learned how to use the spare because the repair apparently consisted of removing the screw allowing a slow leak…an omen of things to come. 9 months later I couldn’t take another day of driving the piece of crap and pulled into a lot and traded it in. Another one really screwed my brother on a trade-in deal. He was a die-hard Mopar fan, but no more. A woman friend bought a Dodge/Chrysler automobile and had un-remedied problems from almost day-one. Father-in-law purchased a used Dodge mini-van and had a lot of trouble with it and no one could seem to make what seemed like simple repairs. Dodge makes a good looking product, but their beauty is the only thing they have going going for them. I just cannot believe that Mercedes would want the ruin or contaminate their reputation with the likes of Dodge/Chrysler. If Yugo makes a van, consider them first. Do I have a gripe against this product, YES!

correcion
ours is an 05

My rule, in general is to buy Honda and
Toyota new, and Ford, Chevy, etc., used. That’s because Honda and Toyota hold value well, but Ford, etc., tend to be undervalued as used cars, so they are cheaper buys.

I don’t know about Dodge Caravan. My belief is their concept is good but execution is another matter.

My daughter and son-in-law just bought a 3 year old Sienna, loaded, for a price in the high teens. I think they made a good buy.