Sing, what kind of boat

yes, I’m planning on it
I just filled out an application last night online. Thanks, I’d love to try the Booster! Will you be teaching there?

Cool!
I’ll take my boat of the loaners’ list.

I’ll be there to help anyway they want on the water. Last two years they paired me up with a student because I think they have a shortage of K1 folks.

Karen and Dean are OC1 folk along with a bunch of the AMC coaches. Generally, they draw K1 coaches from Merrimack Valley Paddlers (MVP) and past graduates of the school.

sing

Necky Rip…

– Last Updated: Jan-31-06 3:10 PM EST –

posted on classifieds. A little on the high end but if it's in really good shape...

Good surfer and decent river runner. Since you said you like longer boats, this one is definitely that at a bit over 9'.

We converted a couple of Rips up here (as well as Jives) to surf boats by adding on surf fins. Actually I have photos in webshots showing how.

http://community.webshots.com/album/349119399HTuavD

They do pretty well with the fins on, sticking a bit better to steeper wavefaces and getting a little more speed (because sliding out is minimized). Problem is that the fin boxes probably can't take the beating of a boney run on a river.

sing