Skin cancer and paddling

RE: Blue Lizard
Hi Jill,

I like the Sport for the water proofness. It is really nice stuff and stays on way better. All of it is good. We have the regular, face and sport. I going to buy a gallon size here in a few weeks. The kids go through this stuff like mad during the summer, which is cool.

We need to get together for a paddle and soon!

my choice
This was a timely post because I was almost out of sunscreen and it was on my shopping list. CVS Pharmacy only had the Sport formula in stock, so my choice was made for me. I’ll probably buy the Face formula when I find it. At $8.39 a tube, I don’t think it’s expensive at all, despite what you said about it being pricey. However I almost fell off my chair when I did the net search and saw the price of $139 before I realized that was for the gallon size. :slight_smile:

Village Creek is up and running. Maybe up a little too much (like a couple of feet over flood stage), but should be great in a few days…if the rain will stay away for a while.

Another effect of all this rain we’ve been having…Crawfish huts have sprung up all over my 2 acres. When I was a kid, the only thing they were good for was ammunition to chuck at each other. Perhaps now I should consider going into Crawfish farming. LOL!

Jill