Stinky Water Shoes

Wild Turkey???
Do I know you, or was the Wild Turkey reference just a coincidence? I ask, because I’m the co-founder of Wild Turkey Paddlers (wtpaddlers.org).

Black gold toes to your knees
and a pair of plaid bermuda shorts are the definitive fashion statement…in St. Augustine, FL.

Where is Coffee these days?
Whaar be dis Coffee feller dez days?

Fat Elmo

Read your profile.

– Last Updated: Sep-15-05 1:27 PM EST –

Thought the Wild Turkey reference might give you a chuckle.
Nice website I might add.

Yeah, they work fine
I use Smartwool liners that are very thin, but I don’t see any reason that synthetics or even cotton wouldn’t work. Cycling socks would probably work, too.

Yep, old school California native
I use the towel around the waist trick if there are families and young uns’. But, be careful with that. Seems there’s always someone in the group who wants to grab the towel and run while laughing hysterically and drawing the attention of everyone on the beach.

Funk be gone
I take my booties in the shower and wash them with a regular bar of bath soap when I come in off the river. I put the booties in front of the air conditioner return to speed drying. After the booties are dry, I hose the inside of them down with Right Guard. Been doing this for years with no adverse effect, that I have noted. I use the same method for de-funking my Tevas and Keens.

www.sinkthestink.com
is the website for sink the stink