Sunburn/Treatment

Believe it or not…
You actually smell really fresh after the vinegar evaporates. It’s quite pleasant.

Look up ‘MELANOMA’ in past
discussions.

Good Ideas
Thanks Seadart! You are right where the docs did think aloe or anything else applied to the face may irritate it. They weren’t really sure, but that may have come days after when the burn got worse. Day 1, I think the aloe may have helped, before my face possibly became more sensitive to anything on it.

The prednisone, which I’ve taken for bronchitis many times, made me a bit edgy. You have to take the doses early in the a.m. and not too late at night.

I did take the ibuprophen for anti-inflammatory qualities and also for the pain, because there was pain and it was freakin itchy at some point.

sting, I may be look for melanoma on my face. After that burn, I’m going to be vigilent looking for any funny and/or new spots. I have an idea of what to look for. I’ll try and do a search for melanoma here. Thanks!

-Capri

Next time
Find some Kinesys sunscreen. Low or no odor, goes on like water, dries completely. I haven’t worried about burning since I found it.It was one of the top picks by Outside magazine.