Taking a kayak across the border

bank card
For us, the cheapest way to get money was to use our ATM card at a Canadian ATM. Our bank didn’t charge any fees for those withdrawals. Everything else had a percentage charge added to the transaction (exchanging cash, using credit card at ATM, making purchases with credit card).

every time we biked in Canada some
crabby geezer would ask us why we were coming to Canada to ride bikes…don’t we have places in NH to ride our bikes? So to save yourself a hassle, i would bring proof , 'cuz you never know who is going to be having a bad day and better them than you.

"real Sea kayak’s"
I’ll bet a dollar to a dime,your Otter’s can hold twice as much beer as a “Real Sea Kayak”. Keep your Otters going strong,not everyone needs to be a stuffed shirt yakker!

Never been asked either.
But if you are worried about it you might also need to worry about everything else you bring with you for the same reasons. Just go and paddle and have a good time.

Taking a Kayak into Mexico
Hey i am new to this cite and i was wondering if anyone has ever taken a kayak into the mexican border? I was really wanting to take my own kayaks but didnt know how. If someone could help me to show me where to post this or has this information i would really appreciate it! thanks!