The recurring quandry.

Maybe they’re going to surprise everyone.

The East Coast Paddle Sports Symposium, is not what it used to be. It has lost a lot of luster. Last year, was really bad. I think they are pricing themselves out of business . Not a lot of choices, to demo last year. If you are not into paddle boards or fishing kayaks, not much there.

@Medawgone

A buddy of mine manages a sporting goods store. They quit carrying any watercraft but fishing kayaks. It’s what folks are buying.

I haven’t demoed most of my boats prior to purchase, some have been challenging and I wasn’t really sorry to see them go- I buy 'em cheap (most are used) and sell 'em even cheaper- they all have or had their plus and minus points. How easy they are to get on the car, comfort on the water, and durability are what I look for currently. How they paddle is not so important. Now that I got some new hips I might have to factor in “roll-ability”. I still have one “new” boat (a badly oil canned necky looksha) I 've yet to paddle. Waiting for the water to warm up and get physically stronger with those new hips

Don’t start building them… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve built 2 from kits and 2 from plans but those days are over.