Value of Mohawk Kevlar Canoe

I am not an avid canoeist(?) but I am in need of some advice. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me! An elderly family member of mine has given me a canoe for which I have no use and I would like to sell it. However I have no idea what it is worth.

The canoe is a 17’ Mohawk. On one side of the canoe are the words “KEVLAR 49 aramid.” My suspicion is that this is some sort of racing canoe. It is in good/great condition with little to no visual defects. The seats are wooden/woven. I have no idea how old it is. Along with the canoe, I was also given two aluminum/plastic paddles with bent necks.

Any information regarding what I should expect to sell this canoe for, or even where I might go to find a buyer, would be greatly appreciated!

Location?

– Last Updated: Apr-03-08 5:31 PM EST –

Without being too specific, geographically, where is this canoe?

If you could provide the serial number, it would be helpful in identifying the model and mfg year.

RE: location?
The canoe is in Orlando, FL. I am at work for the next 24hrs so I cannot provide the serial number until tomorrow. If I can find it on the boat I will post it then.

Thank you for your help so far!