Where is paradise for the working?

south south carolina
marshfront trailer parks can be nice

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2028356060053419764mhtrYM?vhost=outdoors

Vancouver Island
mind you the canoe tripping options are not as good as the east… sea kayaking? the end of the world.

Upper 70’s later this week
Not bad for a State that get’s almost all four seasons Frankie…remember it snowed twice last year over 6"?

It’s not the place it’s the work that’s the problem, keep buying those Power Ball tickets :slight_smile:

Charleston,SC. Economy is decent
and water is everywhere.

Paradise is not a location, its a heart
condition. Take a personal inventory of your life and assess what is most meaningful. Is it family, friends, security? Weather is going to leave you short every time in your search for Paradise.

paradise is always close by …

– Last Updated: Oct-17-09 3:41 PM EST –

...... depending on your definition of close that is .

Sometimes paradise is exactly where I am at the time . Other times it's someplace else .

A neat plus with paradise is that it keeps moving around and one has to go seek it ... this is one of the little games paradise likes to play with you , so understand that and enjoy the adventure of hide and go seek .

I once considered the fabled Shangri-La and concluded that it is not a place in itself , but Shangri-La is found in the journey to discover it .

Today was not paradise!
It was 44 when we got out on the water and rainy! Luckily I had good paddling buddies that wanted to go out anyway.

Years ago…
…my older sister and her soon to retire career military husband did exhaustive research on where they might want to settle after living in many locations around the world, including HI and Guam. They chose SC near Greenwood (or is it Greenville, I always get them confused!) She’s built her dreamhouse and is still there decades later; no indication of her ever leaving! I think the area was also mentioned recently in AARP as one of the the top five in places to live in the US?