Wilderness System Tempest 165 vs Venture Easky 15 LV for a smaller paddler?

@Doggy Paddler And Paddlerlady and Willowleaf… Thanks! Though much of it is from a time of being a kayak whore… I am out of date with the newer models… But back to Doggy Paddler - if you are within reasonably easy reach of Marshall I am a reasonably drivable distance north of there. So let me know if you want to meet and knock around the Hudson somewhere down that way. Email best.
Enjoy your remaining time before the Brr season arrives!

Thanks, Celia, I’ll message you.

Hi DP,

I haven’t weighed in on this conversation, for the petite paddler possibilities I have in the consignment, used and demo model pool weren’t in the price range of what you had previously mentioned.

In addition to the Demo Day this upcoming Saturday there is a skills development session we run once a month called our Tuesday Night Tuneups. There could even be a kayak or two for you to play with from the fleet.

On the Previously Been Paddled list here’s what the menu looks like at the moment;
Venture Islay 14LV. Gotta be a petite person for this kayak
P&H Scorpio LV (2015). 3 Layer plastic shorter version of the Cetus LV
P&H Bahia FG. Light or lanky person fit. Narrow fast kayak.

In other kayaks, the Impex Mystic would be my first go-to and for something completely different a P&H Cetus LV would be the next to play with.

See you on the water,
Marshall
The Connection, Inc.
Hyde Park, NY
845-228-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: www.the-river-connection.com
Store: www.the-river-connection.us
Facebook: fb.me/theriverconnection

Hi Marshall, thanks for the info. Is the Tuesday Night Tune-up suitable for a person with, um, very few skills? I’ve been reading more and as with most things that’s just about all it takes to make me realize how little I know. Your website is very nice!

Celia, for some reason the messaging feature is not working for me and I keep getting an error message when I try. Will try again in the next few days in case it’s a glitch.

We get the full spectrum of skills and attendees (2-26). The evening is always a surprise.

See you on the water,
Marshall
The Connection, Inc.
9 W. Market St.
Hyde Park, NY
845-228-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: www.the-river-connection.com
Store: www.the-river-connection.us
Facebook: fb.me/theriverconnection

Sounds good, thanks much!