Yellowstone vs Wildfire. Same difference

Get it!
As has been mentioned, if you don’t like it, you can always sell it. Come on, though…tell us how good a deal you’re getting. I paid $750 (in nearly perfect condition) roughly four years ago. I won’t sell it until I’m an old man, but I suspect I’ll get what I paid for it even then.

It’s a good deal indeed…
I will absolutely go for it. The current owner who owes me a few favors…OK…Many favors, is selling it to me for $550. I am aware that a used RX Yellowstone is worth at least $700 in the used market specially since they stopped making them in Royalex. I am sure prices will remain at about $700-800 now that Royalex is no longer used.

Well then, you can’t go wrong
Although it is true that there are certainly significant differences between the Royalex Yellowstone Solo, and the composite Wildfire, I think anybody would be hard-pressed to come up with a Royalex boat that is more like the Wildfire than the Yellowstone solo.

Although neither the YS or the Wildfire is ideal for whitewater, if you have paddled the Wildfire and liked it, I think it is quite likely that you would like the YS.

Rubber Flashfire
My Mohawk Roylex Solo 13 is a lot like a rubber version of my Colden Flashfire. A little wider,slower,less responsive,more stable but quite similar. I can’t speak to a Solo 14 vs Wildfire.Isn’t it fun comparing solo canos?

Turtle

Gil
The Royalex YS vs. the Wildfire is like a Nissan pickup vs. a Toyota.

OK, that was mean, but funny, eh?

Get the boat. I have one I picked up as a demo for a few dollars more. Then I drilled a lot of holes in it. Email me if you want to see pictures of the outfitting.