Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

good fising weather

this last weekend, esp sunday.. so give up the stories boys and girls ;) I went to this lake/large pond, bunch of people out there for moms day. A little girl, maybe 7 or 8 was out there with here dad, caught a 2 lb kentucky when I was unloading the boat, was cool, man was she excited. I spent about 4 hrs out there, caught about 20 bass while the shore boys looked on enviously, didn't see them catch crap which suits me cause they where all looking at me like I was crazy bringin my canoe out on this "lake" only by name... nothing over 2 maybe 2 1/2 lbs, but a blast. Did see some monster, and i mean monster catfish like they where sun bathing at the top of the water, got with in about 5 feet maybe 7 of them and the took off man, i mean really took off, but they kept comeing back to that same spot.. next time up there i will bring some chix livers ;)

Comments

• Still haven't got out
    Rivers have come down to sane levels where it is possible to get a lure or fly to the bottom where the fish are. I have something Saturday AM, but perhaps the evening will involve a float. I'm hoping, hoping, hoping.

- Big D
  • Options
    bigD
    good luck, sucks you haven't got out and wetted the line yet. My fishing so far this year has been so good I don't even know what to think about it, only hope it keeps up that way.