15' to 15.5" top-of-the-line poly yaks?

T-165 and smaller paddlers
I’m 6’1" and 192 and LOVE the fit in the T-165…I did remove the auxillary hip pads though…I think some shy away from the T-165 thinking they are too big…well yes if you’ve got a huge beer belly (nothing wrong with that mind you)…I think BrazilBrazil is same size as me and enjoys the T-165 fit wise.

forgot to mention
that soon I’ll have the perfect Tempest, will post pics if Santa Tripp and Santa BrazilBrazl pull this off :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

capella rm 166
I have a capella 166rm and love it. To be fair, I’m a newbie, but the more I do, the more I find I can do. The 166rm has 3 hatches/bulkheads. I can pick it up and put it on top of the car without killing myself. I’ve been doing the local rivers. Nothing bumpy but I’d sure like to give it a run. It’s long enough to get out on the big lakes if I want. I found one used. I’d highly recommend. It’s probably not a creeker. Don’t know about surfing.

John

Made a decision
I found a deal of a lifetime on a new Necky Chatham 17 that I can’t pass up. The skeg is missing and will be replaced by the dealer…so I have to wait until that’s done.

Way to go Alan- many happy voyages
in your new boat.

Way to go Alan- many happy voyages

– Last Updated: Nov-07-07 12:53 PM EST –

...in your new 17 footer. Glad to see you went long.

Thanks to everyone
I want to thank everyone for listening and lending a hand, on this board and through private emails. This is a great place to be with lots of great people and I always appreciate the input. I learn something new every day I read things here.

I have a feeling that I would have been happy with any of my final choices, but I ran across this KILLER deal and couldn’t pass it up. I don’t have the boat home…yet…but as soon as it’s fixed…it will be!