2017 release dates ?

Anyone know the months of 2017 when makers will release this years yaks? Like 2017 Valley’s, P&H etc.

I should add the reason being is I will be buying a new boat soon and would rather wait to see what if any changes are due this year on kayaks i am watching.

They’re all out.

Spring is underway.

What are you watching?

See you on the water,
Marshall
The Connection, Inc.
Hyde Park, NY
845-228-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: www.the-river-connection.com
Store: www.the-river-connection.us
Facebook: fb.me/theriverconnection

Hello Marshall. I have been looking at the ScMk2 as I think you assisted me before with info on as well as the Valley Etain. Going to hopefully get in the water with both in the next few weeks.
I just did not want to make a purchase and find out a month or two down the road that either is putting out a new model for 2017.

The year’s release usually happens the fall of the prior year, specifically in time for Outdoor Retailer. There has been a shakeup in the trade show world, and paddlesports has now moved from the general outdoor show to its own show (Paddlesports Retailer, September 12-14, 2017 in Madison, WI), so the manufacturers likely will time their new releases for that show.

That said, the brands you mentioned (Valley and P&H) are not ones that make changes all that often, so may not be doing it on an annual cycle. Them not making changes often also means that buying a boat that has been sitting on the floor for a year or two could be the same boat that you would order new.

The Scorpio MK II in the new Corelite X is current now, although I do have an MV original Corelite that needs a home.

Time to go paddle.

See you on the water,
Marshall
The Connection, Inc.
Hyde Park, NY
845-228-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: www.the-river-connection.com
Store: www.the-river-connection.us
Facebook: fb.me/theriverconnection

The Valley Etain is a great boat. It handles well and can take some abuse. That little removable hatched compartment just forward of the cockpit was a great idea that doesn’t work in our application (2012+/- model). It is too small for phones, some keys, wallets, etc and leaks. Wife keeps her sponge in it.