A Brand New 2011 Kayak....

I had an older CD Kestrel 120RM that was destroyed by “IRMA”. I also have an Arctic Tern 14 that I have literally out grown, cockpit wise. I went looking for a new rec boat and I found a brand new 32lb composite Kestrel 120 built in 2011 and still hanging at the dealers at a very good price. I was happy to rescue this boat and get it out into the light of day again.

Sort of tells you something about the state of kayak sales now days.

Great find! Enjoy - you’ve certainly earned it.

I picked up a new Stellar ski for less than half price the same way. Never could understand how it wound up in a WW shop in the mountains.

Yay leftovers! 7 year old leftover is a find.

See you on the water,
Marshall
The Connection, Inc.
9 W. Market St.
Hyde Park, NY
845-228-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: www.the-river-connection.com
Store: www.the-river-connection.us
Facebook: fb.me/theriverconnection

@grayhawk said:
I had an older CD Kestrel 120RM that was destroyed by “IRMA”. I also have an Arctic Tern 14 that I have literally out grown, cockpit wise. I went looking for a new rec boat and I found a brand new 32lb composite Kestrel 120 built in 2011 and still hanging at the dealers at a very good price. I was happy to rescue this boat and get it out into the light of day again.

Sort of tells you something about the state of kayak sales now d

Looking at it, it is a beauty and knowing you, it will keep right up with all the longer sea kayaks

Jack L

Yup. Had a conversation just yesterday with a fellow bicycle guy who runs an outdoor provision store. He said touring is dead and fishing is king in his world.