A Christmas movie I just enjoyed.

The Chronicles of Christmas on Netflix. Kurt Russell as Santa.

I have on my schedule to see White Christmas on a big screen in an IMax theater in a couple of weeks.

I’ll admit Kurt Russell did a good job as Santa but except for a couple scenes the movie was too contrived and disjointed. Worth seeing but won’t be on my favorites list.
Get Santa is on Netflix and is much better.

@DrowningDave said:
I’ll admit Kurt Russell did a good job as Santa but except for a couple scenes the movie was too contrived and disjointed. Worth seeing but won’t be on my favorites list.
Get Santa is on Netflix and is much better.

I’ll check it out.

The Polar Express has become a tradition in my house. Yes, I’m rather juvenile.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Our usual Christmas movie has been White Christmas-- for a long time actually-- haven’t quite felt the calling yet this year.

Maybe its because the Baileys is gone and one requires the other.

White Christmas is a great movie but not really a Christmas movie. More of a Christmas tradition. Fred’s Holiday Inn is sort of the same in a tradition.
The Man Who Invented Christmas is a worthy watch and so is Joyeux Noel which is based on a true event on the battlefield during WWII. Of course Allister Sim is the best Scrooge so that one’s a must.

@Seadddict said:
The Polar Express has become a tradition in my house. Yes, I’m rather juvenile.

Do you hear the bell? I do. :slight_smile:

Polar Express = Many happy memories reading that book to my sons when they were small.