ACR OLAS tracker man overboard distress beacon

The ACR olas tracker a man overboard distress beacon is really nice would highly recommend to anyone.it is really simple to set up and links with your mobile phone once you download the FREE app.you can put in a emergency contact number for a distress signal to be sent out to that gives exact coordinates of your location and informs them of you being overboard.it will trigger alert once signal is interrupted between the beacon and mobile phone which I have tried which the beacon device is like a wrist watch to be submerged by 4 inches of water or a distance of approx 40 ft from mobile device.really is a reliable and dependable device and gives you and your loved ones a piece of mind.cause you can never be to safe or prepared.and the device is only like $75 for one and if you have multiple loved ones you kayak with you can purchase a set of four.the device also sets off a audible alarm when overboard that will alert fellow paddlers that are in your group.I WEAR MINE EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO OUT KAYAKING.AND INSIST ANYONE IN MY GROUP WEAR ONE AS WELL…that’s how dependable reliable and lifesaving device they are.!!!..they can also be purchased on amazon…

www.acrartex.com