Advice on washboard abs from

speaking of B&B …
wouldn’t this thread look great on the Paddlers’ Place Discussion Forum?

A Manning Video
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/494272/peyton_manning_united_way

It was advice - buy bigger shirts.
Maybe we should cut and paste it over to B and B so we can really say what we think.

PS- I have watched 3 FB games this year.

That Is HILARIOUS!
Okay, he’s got my respect for doing that. LOL!

sing

he sounds like a 23 year old
Try riding a bike. Far. And regularly.

Watch what you eat and you can get those washboards back.

I do watch what I eat. When it
disappears, I go looking for something else to watch while I eat it.

I’m riding, I’m riding
as it is my knees are hitting my gut trying to get more air in the lungs. Cycling and movie idol abs don’t go together.

For me, it’s Hagen Daz.
Chocolate Peanut Butter. Can only find the small containers, I think they’re a pint. I eat half of one per sitting, 3-4 times per week. Best to let it soften up on the counter for 10-20 minutes and eat directly from the container.

It’s not that I can’t stop, but if you tasted it, you’d understand why there’s just no gosh-darn good reason to!!!

some dude named armstrong…
…disagrees with you.

Just saw an article
on Ab sculpting liposuction for $5000 to $10000. It can take up to a year to fully recover and results are not gaurenteed. 86% are happy with the outcome. Got to say though, they guy who they showed had some ripped abs. Better than you can get from situps.

lions 17 christians 0?
…must be a score from the Bobby Layne days.

I saw that too
that guy was 23.

They were like…
…The abs on the guys in the movie 300. They had makeup though to make them look so defined. Personally, I would rather have a keg anyday over a six-pack

Funny how women love
those washboard abs but want you to do the laundry.

“The guys in the movie 300” …
trained HARD! That part wasn’t CG.

my wrist is sprained
I think I will try sit ups. Even the row machine bothers my wrist. Might try dancercise. Sweat to oldies. Burn that fat.

You can get a related product for four
quarters in some restrooms, has washboard ribs on the sides.

LOL
I just got a mental image of the Michelin Man’s privates…

Spent the weekend in Gatlinburg.
Ate at some really good places. esp. the all you can eat breakfast bar. I’ve got to start a bidness making dining chairs an axhandle wide. There are lots of customers available.