Algonquin park, a place to celebrate and relax!

For some people, Algonquin Park is a place for thrilling activities. And it is a place to rest and relax too. That’s the speciality of Algonquin Park.

Hiking, biking, fishing and canoeing are the activities waiting for us. There are 15 self-guided trails with various locations and lengths, for an Algonquin park hiking. You can bring your own trail bike or rent one from the nearby Lake of Two Rivers Store and ride two great bicycle paths.

For fishing, a lake of Two Rivers is for smallmouth bass and lake trout (in seasons) are available. Bait and tackle can be obtained at the nearby Two Rivers Store. Only lures and worms are allowed in Algonquin Park.

For those who want to relax, there are cabins near the shoreline, main lake and prime lake.

Sounds nice. Where is it?

@DrowningDave said:
Sounds nice. Where is it?

North of us.

Thanks String. I’ve been north so maybe I’ve already seen the place.

It’s in Southeastern Ontario. Google is your friend , eh?

I could have easily done that but I think when someone creates an advertisement for a specific place they should also add the location so those that haven’t memorized every lake on the planet will know where it is.

It’s in Canada and it’s click bait advertising a lodge.

I have relatives somewhere in Ontario. Maybe I should try to find them.

Great idea. I’m still looking for family I may or may not have in Hawaii.

My Dad probably stopped by Hawaii on the way to New Guinea in WW2. You never know.

That is a possibility. I have been thinking about having one of those DNA tests done.