Alligator distractor

Try this kayak instead of using dogs
http://www.crocokayak.com/ When I first saw one I laughed so much that I almost bought it.

Hope they don’t
run in to any crocks during the mating season.

I like, I like. Would like one thats 12
foot with a tank well.

ha…
I’m not one to play in the water with large reptiles or straddle tigers for photos, but if I had to kayak in water with aligators I’d probably have a shoulder holstered large caliber handgun like a glock that I wouldn’t worry about getting wet. Or maybe a big 50 cal desert eagle would scare them off. Probably would put you in the water if you didn’t brace properly before firing though. Hrmmm…

Or a big hole in your kayak if you miss
aimed at a close distance. Shooting at things in the water is a bad practice. Richocet might get you. Also, don’t want to anger the gators, just distract them so I can get the hell out of dodge. Though, maybe if I can get one bleeding, the others will come feast. Last time, there were seven, all above 10 ft in my fihsing hole. Watched them, but didn’t fish for about an hour.

Gator Distractor.
Gator is another white meat.

But illegal to take unless during
special hunting periods. Have never tried alligator tail, supposed to be delicious. But, then a Vietnamese friend offered to cook any poodle I got donated. Said that the way people feed them, they’re great tasting. Hmmm, I think a neighbor mentioned a missing dog…

Your…
How about trying to distract them well with your HEAD??? That certainly doesn’t sound like much of a loss to me!!!

rather use your a**.

gator meat is good, esp deep fried
love the gator yak, I’ve never been able to get my mother to go kayaking , because as she puts it "the gators will snatch you right out of that little plastic boat!

Would love to try gator meat, hear the
tail is great. But, where I’ve been fishing is completely in a state park and they’d fry your tail if you harm one of them.

I know the answer!!!
I don’t think you need a stringy little cat or yelping rat…uh I mean dog. What I think you need is dynamite.

You will need to weigh it down so that the explosion won’t hurt your kayak of cource and I think you will need some kind of contraption to keep a fire burning at all times. That way if you need to light the fuse in a hurry you won’t be fumbling for a match.

Annother, and much less complicated idea is sodium. Just throw some of those good old sodium chunks in the water and BAM!!! Your croc will be distratcted.

Of cource there is that stupid little stupid little complication of not letting them come in contact with water while in the kayak. Else is will explode. But hey, just think of it like this. If the croc is getting water in your boat, you can count on it getting one big surprise!

Hope this helps your wife relax knowing your out having a great time fishing.