Alligator Safety - A Link-based Primer

one day in south ga
one day in south ga i was swiming in west point lake and something ran into me that was huge sscared the hect out of me still have no idea what it was but it felt live and hard not a fish

Please reread my post above and …
tell me where I insulted you ?

May be my last sentence about the duckies which was just a little sarcasm.

You seem to get madder and madder with each of my responses.

You want to dish it out, but can’t seem to take it.

I guess I am kind of happy with that.

If I ever meet you on the water, my greeting to you would be something like "Hi, beautiful day on the water -isn’t it ? ", and I sure hope you would give a friendly greeting back, but if you didn’t, that is alright with me, since I have too many fun things to think about, besides, you make your bed, and you are the one who has to sleep in it !

jack L

Seems like Angell is reaching for …
straws.

doesn’t have a clue who GK is or what kind of a man he is, but now he is going to use his name.

Could it be because GK is a friend of mine?

jack l

Could have been a turtle . . .
They don’t swim especially fast and are inclined to dive for the bottom when they see company coming. I accidentally hit a submerged turtle with my paddle this summer and felt terrible about it! Even bumping it’s shell must have been scary for the turtle.

Even if it was an alligator, breaking away and hightailing it away from you would be a typical gator response - especially if it was smaller, or not that hungry! (Typical response, but not necessarily predictable)