another waterfall run

I have to wonder how his back is after this? >https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/downtime/kayaker-goes-over-huge-waterfall-in-australia/vi-BBKLuWM

Too bad his GoPro went black so early - would also liked to have seen a bit more footage at the end, when he started leaning over the other guy’s boat. That impact had to have hurt. Nutters.

Back should be Ok - he penciled in & didn’t land flat. I do hope tht the landing had been well studied & there wasn’t a chance of pinning.

The video caption calls him “Brave”. That’s not the word I’d use.

@Sparky961 said:
The video caption calls him “Brave”. That’s not the word I’d use.

Paddle-dropper…? At 29 second of video, the daredevil drops/loses his paddle. (Shrug)

sing

Just because something can be one doesn’t make it a good idea. I’m all in for thrills and adventure but when death is very possible I tend to err on the side of caution. I have a wife and children to think about. I’m thankful for videos that alow me to watch others be reckless.

“Paddle-dropper…? At 29 second of video, the daredevil drops/loses his paddle. (Shrug)
sing”

Sing, that’s SOP fro those making big drops. I understand that it saves not having your arms ripped out of their sockets when you hit the water.