Anyone Paddle a Scupper Pro or Scupper Classic? Need advice

Been wanting to add a SP or a RTM Tempo to the fleet, but concerned about seat width. I paddled a SP for a few minutes many years ago when taking out a few non paddler friends at the rental shop. If memory serves me correctly, I’m thinking the seat width was narrow. I’m 6-2/220, pants waist is 36-38. I can’t seem to find one locally to see the seat so if anyone here can comment, please do. I prefer to use a clip in seat (like the back support) if that makes a difference. I’m very interested in the RTM Tempo or possible the Dag Midway (which has a wider seat area, but not certain if good at my weight). I miss the cruising speed of the Tarpon 16, but it was gosh awful heavy to car top and would pearl while on the ocean…when the nose would bury in big swells/waves, it was always dicey and once did dump me in our cold Pacific. Thanks in advance.

@jimx200 said:
Been wanting to add a SP or a RTM Tempo to the fleet, but concerned about seat width. I paddled a SP for a few minutes many years ago when taking out a few non paddler friends at the rental shop. If memory serves me correctly, I’m thinking the seat width was narrow. I’m 6-2/220, pants waist is 36-38. I can’t seem to find one locally to see the seat so if anyone here can comment, please do. I prefer to use a clip in seat (like the back support) if that makes a difference. I’m very interested in the RTM Tempo or possible the Dag Midway (which has a wider seat area, but not certain if good at my weight). I miss the cruising speed of the Tarpon 16, but it was gosh awful heavy to car top and would pearl while on the ocean…when the nose would bury in big swells/waves, it was always dicey and once did dump me in our cold Pacific. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, forgot to add that I did paddle a Scupper Classic and the seat is indeed very narrow, so that’s out.