Apostle Islands

I’m heading up to the Apostle Islands with my family this weekend, and am looking for a good place to rent a few kayaks. I’d be ok with joining a guided tour, but I don’t want to be paddling all day (2-3 hours would be ideal). Anyone know of a place that will rent by the hour or lead short tours?

Thanks

trek and trail
is a great outfitter that does short day trips to the sea caves, etc. You may want to give them a call for rentals, tours, etc.

Living Adventure
Highly recommend Living Adventure just north of Bayfield on HWY. 13

http://www.livingadventure.com/

Apostle Islands - Chicago Area Paddling
I’ll watch with interest the responses you get on your post. I’m in the process of moving from the Pacific Northwest to Chicago.

Wade

Welcome

I’ll watch with interest the responses you get on your post. I’m in the process of moving from the Pacific Northwest to Chicago.

You have my sympathies. Welcome to the neighbourhood. I'd be glad to trade places :)

Are you moving to the city itself or the suburbs - I'm 20 miles west of the city. Not a lot of great paddling opportunities in the immediate area (aside from L. Michigan), unfortunately.

Suburbs…
My office will be in Schaumburg, and my goal is to live within 30-40 minutes of the office.

See you on the water sometime!

Wade