Bananas (no, not the movie)

Banana Art:

Banana Boat:

btw, haven’t needed it yet, but duct-tape works well on Banana Boats as well as Banana Art, probably better, and much cheaper

(we’re into ‘Winter Topics’, you know things are a bit slow on the northern waters)

Wonder if I use colored or patterned duct tape to attach a pomegranate to a wall, it would bring in more than $100K.

On the other hand, social services would probably be called if I entered that in a local art show. :crazy_face:

A fool and their money …

Seems like a painting of a Campbells Tomato Soup Can was considered art not long ago.

But I’ve never been able to paddle one.

1 Like

"Forrest Gump’s momma always says, “Stupid is as stupid does”.

Anyone who duct tapes a banana to a wall, and considers themselves an artist may be stupid.
Anyone who would pay $100,000.00 for such a “piece of art”? is “definitely” stupid.

If you don’t agree with my opinion; I have some “art” you can buy from me…and I’ll only charge you 10% of a banana duct taped to a wall.
Contact me asap, and we’ll work on arranging payment.

BOB

P.S. To see some real art; google Manet, Vermeer, Klimt, Monet, DaVinci, Gainsborough, Gaugain, Van Gogh, Lautrec, etc

Girl%20with%20a%20pearl%20earring%20by%20Johannes%20Vermeer

Example of “real” art; Girl With a Pearl Earring…by Johannes Vermeer.

If I duct tape a banana on the wall and someone else pays $100 grand for it, I ain’t stoopid .

If I duct tape my cat to the wall is it living art?
And what would that be worth?.. Here kitty kitty…

You have been reported to PETA.

:cat::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: