Battery Placement Pelican Catch 110TR

I just purchased a Pelican Catch 110TR and will be putting a Minn Kota 17lb weighted trolling motor on it. I plan on using a 22lb Lithium Ion battery. I was wondering where would give me the best weight distribution, up front or in the back near my seat? I will have 2 large tackle bags with me but not sure of the weight I’d like to put up front if I put the battery in the back.

If possible I would offset the weight. Trolling motor on one end battery towards the other to keep it neutral. However you have to deal with wires

The two tackle bags I have weight 25lbs and I was going to put them up front, the 22lb battery in the back closest to the seat, then the 17lb trolling motor, and I weigh 145lbs. Do you think this would give proper weight distribution? I plan on fishing standing up so I figured having the battery in the back would even the weight with me standing up forward of the seat. Thoughts???

This is how that guy did it…https://youtu.be/ISklj3WpklE?si=IMrzZ3tDWrxeCkHv

Be aware that in most states, once you put a motor on a boat, it must be registered. There might be exceptions for electric trolling motors or motors under a certain HP.