betn..ride 135/search15/matr12

good job!!!
hi joco …excellent rigging job ??? WTG ! where did you find the tray for your graph & rod holders are on ? Is the metal bracket home-made ??? what’s the clear tube running from the back box for ?? is that a live well u built in the box?

home made rigging

– Last Updated: Mar-02-08 10:49 AM EST –

hi

the dash bord is frome harmony.

the metal parts are all home made..here at home frome aluminium tubing and flat aluminium bar.
the caemra mount is a head part off a camera pod.

the tube you see is frome a baterie operated water pump that is attache to the bottom off the box..so if ever i did get hit by a big wave and get tons off water,,i can turn the switch on and empty the water by a water pump operated on a 9v bat....plus have a sponge water pump by hand.

this year harmony dash boars is deferent ''and i dont like it..my 2 cents.

thanks for the comment..

joco

in the box…
ho for the box…its only a box to put all my fishin gtackle plano box and safety stuff.

joco

seating
Hi joco …just wondering …did you use the front seat or the back seat for your main seat in the Pamilco you outfitted, or did you just use the back seat and drilled new mounting holes for it ? How did you decide where to put the seat so the kayak is balanced during use ?

Reason for my asking is I bought a Pamlico 135T myself today…I intend so set it up like you did for solo fishing, minus some of the fancy stuff you did. right now I’m stuck on where to put the seat to balance out the kayak. Everything is still frozen up here, so i can’t get on any water for trials. At the moment i have just measured to the 1/2 way point in the length and that’s my starting point for seat location. 2nd big prob is mine has a rudder on it …the cable set-up isn’t the best for what i’m trying to do. so I have to cob something up there, as WS never intended the 'yak to be used like this. thanx

hi beau-gues

– Last Updated: Mar-03-08 10:01 PM EST –

..i took the front seat.for me and the back seat out off there.

took all those bolts out off there..and took 2 tracks out to.

to no where to put the seat...i went in the water wit everything in it..all the fishing stuff...and played wit the seat....

i had somebody wit me to look frome a distance..where was the water line etc..i am just a bit more back then the middle.9you can do it allone to..easy)

i did want the front to go a bit higher to glide a bit more and not dig in water.

cong on your kayak purchase.you will love it.

one thing you should get its the dash board...you will have to put longer rubber band on it(there not long anaugh)..

the 2 rod holder is a good thing to.

but you dont need the compas and gps.

i love my gps..to find spots..deap holes etc and put in the gps and go back while ice fishing..

the fish finder is cool to see structure..and to be sher not to fish in 200 feet deap area where there nothing there....you can get a used one..i got that one for 60$..camera 40$.

i dont put expensive stuff on there just in case..i flip...but man i never enven got close to flip and i went in current and all.

i got 32 fishing outhing last year and 7 more just paddling...and i love it more and more.

dont no why there is not more off them..

but hey there is one more now.....yaaaa

send us pictures if you get rig..or not..dont have to.

it will take you mabe 30min to take that back seat out etc.

you dont have to take it out...because its not in the way..it way back.and can keep it in case you bring a child or somebody.

just put the tackle box on the seat(back)...just make sher to ty everything. and dont forget safety stuff.

joco

ho
i do have a rudder for it that i baught later on…but after al that fishing…i saw that i dont need one.

but if its on there…why not…couldbe nice for long run.

mabe the cable will be to short…just put extention on it.

should not hard to rig and outfit those rudder systems.

joco