Big water kayak trip?

First post, but not my first trip.

Finally got out again this year for the first time in far too long and ended up hitting Phillip Edward Island off the coast from Killarney Provincial Park in the Georgian Bay. Well I had mostly done just small water canoeing before and this was a whole other beast altogether.

Long story short, I am looking for places to research for next year. Like the subject says I am looking for big water with a kayak where I could run a several night trip while putting some miles behind me. A quick look has shown me Pukaskwa National Park and Lake Superior Provincial Park. Thoughts on these places would be great as would other places in Great Lakes or on the Atlantic, Maine through the Maritime Provinces.

Thanks.

Chris

Always enjoyed
MN lake superior trip. You can paddle state park to state park starting in Duluth and can head up to the border towards Grand Portage. From there you can head up to new Lake Superior Conservation area in ONT.

come on down
Chokoloskee to Key West

see Florida trips in Go Paddling here above…

Flamingo to Long Key

This is brief as
We have limited Internet

Apostle Is WI

Pictured Rocks MI

Pukaskwa. Done it three times but go all the way to Wawa

LSPP

Lake Superior National Marine Conservation Area. There is a guidebook for it. Between Slate Islands and Thunder Bay

We are currently day tripping out of Newfoundland. I don’t know enough about the area to try overnights. There are many areas with miles of two hundred foot tall cliffs and sea stacks. The one guidebook I have is out of date

haul out
to the San Juans

Big water
Inside Passage from Seattle to Alaska