Blackwater 11.5

-- Last Updated: Aug-20-14 6:34 PM EST --

I'm looking at getting a kayak. I've paddle a few Dagger Blackwater 11.5 and Pungo 120 and some POC fishing kayak LOL yes it was bad. Anyway I'm liking the Blackwater 11.5 but I can't find one and supposedly it's been replaced by another model, well what model? Any one know which is pretty close to a Dagger Blackwater 11.5? I like to paddle rivers and I do like running some shoals. Favorite river to paddle in my Penobscot is The Etowah River. Woohoo! I don't mind long stretches with no rapids if the boat glides good but I want to be able to run at least class 2 also. Any suggestions? Thanks

Dagger Axis
Axis 10.5 and 12.0 replaced the 10.5, 11.5, and 12.5 Blackwater which I own. Just go to Dagger.com

ok
I want one of those then. I keep looking and reading and from what I come up with for where I like to paddle the Blackwater or Axis is really the best kayak for me. Now I just got to luck into a great deal.

Liquid Logic Remix 10
Just curious if anyone knows how the Liquid Logic Remix 10 stacks up against the Dagger Axis or Dagger Blackwater?

Thanks