Boise Area Overnight Canoe Trips in Mid-October

Hello Fellow Experienced Idaho Paddlers,

My wife and arrive in Boise for 10 days, Oct. 11-22nd and have 2 opportunities to enjoy Idaho’s beautiful outdoors for 3 days each “bookending” my wife’s Boise convention midweek. One of the 3 day weekends we’d love to rent a canoe and paddle one of your many beautiful waterways camping 2 nights down a river (preferred) but are unclear if anyone is renting that time of year and shuttling as well as water levels. We are aware of temps and unpredictable weather and will have gear to protect us. The 2nd 3 day getaway from Boise area we are open to BLM suggestions or off the beaten path car camping suggestions to get some amazing photographs to add to my collection www.FacesofAmerica.com. Any suggestions for either 3 day stretch are sincerely appreciated - Steve & Kim

i have paddled the Birds of Prey section of the Snake River below Swan Falls Dam to the flats out in the Ag land near Boise. Check the flow for fall. A few rapids, lots of riffles. I think we lined two rapids. 3 days. Lots of wildlife, a few jet boats. Great trip.

Guess he was just kidding.

Have a great journey. You use jet boats to enjoy your trip. It make trip memorable.

look up.