My 4 books and DVD from Amazon arrived yesterday:
- “Go Paddle” DVD. A nice intro that that also shows the basic strokes.
- “Kayaking Made Easy” Probably the best intro book.
- “The Kayak Companion” Still reading. Looks good.
- “Kayak Essentials” Wish I did not buy.
- “Kayaking - Paddling Basics” Wish I did not buy.
I have also ordered the fotward stroke DVD that was mentioned here. Not arrived yet.
These books have not added much to the information I have learned here. Thanks everyone! The DVD was probably most useful to actually see yaking in action and see some basic strokes.
neo from SC