Building Trip and Photo, Description & Amenity Updates Are Not Taking Place

I am building a Trip. I have been uploading photos, creating/updating descriptions and updating Amenities. When I receive your confirmation of having received the updates I get the following in the subject line of your email:

Subject: We Have Received Your Issue Report For . . .

These are not Issues, they are Adds or Updates to Photos, Descriptions and Amenities.

I have waited days and many of these submissions have not appeared in the Landings for my Trip.

Am I doing something wrong? Some adds/updates have taken place and can be seen but a great many more have not.

Thanks,
drbowen1

@VSAdmin

The emails say Issue Report but that is just computer talk… don’t worry about that.

As far as your more substantive problem, I have added the admin who has been looking into this for us. Several other people have reported similar problems. I suggest you keep the emails until the updates occur as the admin may want copies to help track down what is happening.

I added a picture and changed the amenities for a location a few weeks ago and it posted within a few days, so at least sometimes it works :slight_smile:

Thanks for your reply.

I am working on a Trip – Great Pinery Heritage Waterway. This trip includes numerous landings/Launches. I have already re-entered many with still no results. So I hope that the issue can be resolved quickly.

If you send me your email address I will send you a link to my Website which contains the Photos, Descriptions and Amenities I am trying to add or update on Paddling.com.

Thanks,
Dan Bowen
drbowen1@charter.net