Buying a NRS Kuda Fishing Yak : advice on electric pump, motor and mount?

How is your cement holding on your NRS adapter? I received mine , glued it and the glue came undone after letting it sit for 3 days. My pump kept restarting because of the air pressure but also then just died last night… Tried to charge it and am having issues so I think it’s dead. The LCD keeps turning off and when I plug it in nothing happens other than 2 blinking orange lights. I’m emailing customer service but not sure if I want to have them send a new one since this is the 2nd one with issues.
I used a Dremel to cut out the middle of the original adapter to see if it will work but now I can’t do anything. A shame because I really liked this pump. Now I’ll have to find one similar and see if I have another issue with the valve adapter.

EDIT : charged it up and had a small issue where it kept going to 1 psi and cycling back down to 0. Did this 6 times u til enough air was in and then started filling up normal. Sounds like a pressure issue but the valve is tight.
That trick I did with cutting out the .middle of the original leafield valve works fine. No issues with leakage .

1 Like

No problem so far with the adapter. I used HH-66 vinyl cement and put a hose clamp on it. That said, I only use the adapter up to 3 PSI because the Leafield valves are on a Neris kayak and that’s all the sponsons take. Our drop stitch stuff uses Halkey-Roberts valves which I like better.

Sorry you had all the issues with the newer model, but I’m glad you followed up here. I’ll make sure I don’t recommend it. And thanks for letting me know you can cut out the center post of the original adapter. If my little hose thingy fails I’ll do that.

Yea the removal of the center post is working fine. Wish I tried it before buying the adapter. I cemented the adapter it and it popped loose and I reglued it but haven’t used it now. No pressure leaking issues now it seemed it I just let the pump run though the cycles .