Classified ads page won't upload.................

Any suggestions about what I need to do to resolve issue of classified ads page not uploading?
I can get to the classified page, but if I try to view canoes for sale, I get nothing, no matter how long I wait for it to load.
Same issue with other items; kayaks, assessories.

BOB

Ads for kayaks, canoes and gear opened quickly on my Windoze desktop - as well as on my iOS iPad. Maybe try clearing the cache on your computer/device to see if it helps. Or if it’s a phone, do a hard reboot. That seems to clear out lots of cobwebs on my devices.

On this morning listed a kalliste for sale 215 CF cheap plug here now! Upload photos too.

I can’t get on it also.
I tried several times and then gave up
I would like to sell my old Perception Eclipse since it is just gathering dust.
Each time I try, the red circle comes up, but never rotates

Jack L

I have same problem but if I hit the “back” arrow and then try a second time I get in.

Clearing cache didn’t work.
I’m on computer; not a phone.
Hitting back arrow & trying 2nd & 3rd time didn’t work either.

Have a boat I’m interested in buying, and others to offer for sale.
Will go elsewhere I guess?

BOB

I just tried it, worked fine for me, and i’m on a old computer.

I used my Android phone to post paddle for sale.

@thebob.com said:
Clearing cache didn’t work.
I’m on computer; not a phone.
Hitting back arrow & trying 2nd & 3rd time didn’t work either.

Have a boat I’m interested in buying, and others to offer for sale.
Will go elsewhere I guess?

BOB

Which browser are you using? Any popup blockers? I have Chrome on home and office rigs and have had no issues accessing anything here.

I just tried again, and finally got the site.
Then after filling out the blocks, I tried to post pictures and they wouldn’t work.
I gave up on them and tried to post it without them. Every time I hit the “post”
block it said that I had to post the “price” ,which I had already filled out.
After five times filling it out I gave up
Oh, how I wish we had the old P-net back !!!

I have the same problem. Red circle never rotates, page never loads. Frustrating.

What browser are you using? Sometimes that makes a difference. Working fine for me on Chrome.

Chrome here too

Windows 7, Explorer.

@DaveO1 said:
Windows 7, Explorer.

Same OS, but Chrome.

It uploads for me, but I just tried to message seller and it doesn’t process at all - the Submit button shows no signs of life.

@Yanoer said:
It uploads for me, but I just tried to message seller and it doesn’t process at all - the Submit button shows no signs of life.

Yep, same here.

Well, I have Chrome. DOESN’T WORK for me either. Have used P.net classifieds since 2001, but guess I’m finished with them?

Just worked for me. Everything worked

The Submit button still doesn’t work for me to send a message to a seller.