Classifieds?

Noticed my all time favorite boat, a Bell Starfire, in the classifieds. Have tried multiple times in the last week to send a message and it does not work. Any suggestions? I guess there are still some issues, maybe?

Sometimes people just don’t answer. Had it happen to me with the old forum. Then you see the guy post the item again. Maddening.

@PaddleDog52 said:
Sometimes people just don’t answer. Had it happen to me with the old forum. Then you see the guy post the item again. Maddening.

No, I click on it and it doesn’t send. BTW, boxes are all checked too

Hope it works trying to sell a paddle on it.

I just bought something there also. Guy got mrssage

I have had a LOT of similar problems when on Paddling.com using Explorer. I switched to Firefox when using this site and all my problems disappeared! BUT… I have written a poster about the Placid for sale and never got a response.

I use Chrome

I use Chrome. I can look all I want, I just cannot respond. I give up, another friend is having the same issue.

Just tried it works for me. Hit robot box? Login or as guest?

@PaddleDog52 said:

Were you able to send a message to a seller? That’s what I can’t do - the Submit button appears to be dead. I’m logged in as a member.

Yes button works

@PaddleDog52 said:
Yes button works

Interesting. Thanks for the confirmation.

Using my phone Android

Sent a message but as a guest try that and check all the boxes. Make sure you’re logged in

@Yanoer said:

@PaddleDog52 said:

Were you able to send a message to a seller? That’s what I can’t do - the Submit button appears to be dead. I’m logged in as a member.

Well, with my old desktop computer it’s the same. I can “Look” but not send a message. And “Yes,” I informed the computer I’m not a freakin’ ROBOT! Very frustrating!

Well, stubborn and hard headed as I am, I had to try again; it worked, or at least I think it did? We’ll see? I did nothing different, so maybe the moderators fixed the issue?