Composite Greenland Paddles

Greg
carried an 86 inch Superior 2 piece and an 88 inch Superior 2 piece…that way he could also make an 87 inch paddle. if anyone plans to go this route, contact Mark and tell him this in advance of ordering

Best Wishes

Roy

3 peice paddle
Had a chance to demo the new paddles this weekend at the ECKF.Really enjoyed the paddle.Very fine workmanship.The Aleutian inspired paddle option was a nice surprise.The paddles should make traveling with a Greenland paddle much easier.

http://northernlightpaddles.com/index.htm

cat out of the bag
Yes that is our new (still needs heavy work) website. Still getting pictures done, and getting more info.

Paul

need to move this over to discussion
I posted a full disclosure about what we are doing on the discussion board.

Paul

Looking good!
Had a chance to demo a few of Paul’s paddles at ECCKF this weekend. With a little refinement these should turn out very nice. The fit and finish was good and the connections felt solid. I put the stick through it’s paces with some extended paddle manuvers, rolls and sprints and everything remained tight. There was a good amount of buoyancy and any blade flutter could easily be controlled with a slight forward cant. The storm paddle was quite impressive and the Aluet looks promising. I’d love to try that again with a proper length of about 91 or 92 inches. Looking forward to seeing more!

Gary

Thanks Gary!
great meeting you too. It was fun to stand on the bank and see you use our paddles without babying them.

:slight_smile:

Paul